|04-29-2013, 04:23 PM||#1|
Drives: X5, ALL4S
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Madison, WI
F30 Coding in Wisconsin
I'm in Madison, WI but willing to travel to Milwaukee and Chicago area for coding.
I may not be checking this board or PM very often so please contact me at -> bmw mini coding [at] gmail [dot] com
Please visit my site for complete list of options and sample videos - Click Here
These are the most common features that are coded
• Remove Seat Belt Chime for Driver and Passenger
Doors & Mirrors
• Close Windows & Roof / Convertible top with the Key FOB.
• Unlock doors when the ignition is turned off
• Close Side View Mirrors with the key FOB
• Auto Start/Stop to remember the last setting
• One touch window up when the door is open
• Disable iDrive [Accept] Warnings
• Disable Rear camera warning – Never solely rely on camera
• Video in Motion
• Weather Band Radio
• Enable Efficient Dynamics System (Power and Torque meter)
• Enable turn signal in HUD
• Add individual tire pressure and temperature reading
• Digital Speed in cluster (True car or Speedometer)
• Phone and Entertainment details in HUD
• Close the trunk (tailgate) with the key FOB and button inside the cabin
• Enable top view, side view or rear view camera at any speed.
|07-02-2013, 03:09 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Great Lakes
I will be in Holland, MI on this July 4th long weekend. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Coding in Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago area - http://goo.gl/lXTrB
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|