|05-23-2013, 02:34 AM||#1|
Drives: BMW 640i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain
Catless Downpipe + CANtool for my 6er! Advice needed please
The 3 series forum is much more alive, and I sure you guys will help me find answers for my questions.
I have a 2012 BMW 640i Coupe (N55 Engine) I currently have the M performance exhausts on the car.
I am thinking of getting the BMW downpipe + the CANtool to remove any check engine light on the dash, I am not getting the JB4 because some friends had issues with it, I will wait for COBB to roll out a tune for my car.
Now, lets get some answers
1) Are there any long term issues if I keep using the catless downpipe without a tune?
2) anyone using the CANtool + a catless downpipe? can you share your experience please?
3) I cant find any intake for my car, but found one for the same engine for the 335s
Your feedback is highly appreciated guys!
Last edited by malrayes; 05-23-2013 at 05:40 AM.
|05-23-2013, 07:08 AM||#2|
Drives: F30 335i MSport
Join Date: Oct 2012
2) anyone using the CANtool + a catless downpipe? can you share your experience please? A lot of people on here are but I'm pretty sure all of them are using the JB CAN features that come with the JB4. I personally have a HFC DP with the JB4 and LOVE it.
3) I cant find any intake for my car, but found one for the same engine for the 335s. No clue about the 6series. Injen makes one for the MT 3 series but that's the only one out that I know of..
2013 F30 335i ///M-Sport
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|