F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Still no car
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #89
Moonunit
New Member
 
Drives: BMW F31 330d m sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISFAN View Post
That's lease companies for you........I believe you have to have a Phd in Bullsh1tting to get a job at one of those companies. Either that or no clue how a Gregorian calender works.
To be honest if they had set the expectation of a late november/start december delivery I would have accepted it. It is just the relentless 'its going to be another week' which really got on my t*ts.

First they said Alloy Wheels had caused a delay, then the leather seats are done at a different plant - more delay, then the ship was delayed, then they now only have one ship so taking longer....... oh well only ten days to go...... I'm looking forward to it, my first BMW
Moonunit is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #90
NISFAN
Brigadier General
 
NISFAN's Avatar
 
Drives: The best kind of F30 :)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bedford UK

Posts: 3,176
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonunit View Post
To be honest if they had set the expectation of a late november/start december delivery I would have accepted it. It is just the relentless 'its going to be another week' which really got on my t*ts.

First they said Alloy Wheels had caused a delay, then the leather seats are done at a different plant - more delay, then the ship was delayed, then they now only have one ship so taking longer....... oh well only ten days to go...... I'm looking forward to it, my first BMW
Lolz, you car was built same week as mine, and mine has come early. I reckon they tell you they can get you your car quickly so as not to lose a deal. They are all flippin at it.

What do you call 100 lease company agents chained up at the bottom of the ocean?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A good start
__________________
NISFAN is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #91
F30FAN
Private First Class
 
F30FAN's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 330d M Sport -
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK

Posts: 194
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
Mine is at status 9605 - Pre EU Port Of Exit in Belgium!

Anyone know how long it takes from there?
Richard mine was also status 9605 yesterday...expected collection date still around...10/12/12 tick tock..tick tock..

BTW I have had no request for pre registering..?!
__________________
F30 330d MSport
Alpine White|19"Star Spoke Alloys| Dakota Leather|Advanced Parking|Visibility|BMW Pro Media Pkge|MSport Braking System|MSport|Susp|HUD|S L D|Harmon/Kardon

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=781108
F30FAN is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #92
MaestroAl
Major
 
Drives: Superman 330D M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK

Posts: 1,194
iTrader: (0)

Should be here in half an hour. It'll be getting dark so don't expect any fancy pictures
__________________
"Superman 330D M Sport" Estoril Blue / Coral Red
2PF|ZAP|ZMP|ZVI|2VF|3AP|420|488|494|5DC|688|6NR
IT ARRIVED!
MaestroAl is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #93
MaestroAl
Major
 
Drives: Superman 330D M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK

Posts: 1,194
iTrader: (0)

Didn't turn up til after dark Oh well; I've picked the wife up, taken the long route home, given it some beans, played with the crazy headlights and let it park itself. All in a day's work
__________________
"Superman 330D M Sport" Estoril Blue / Coral Red
2PF|ZAP|ZMP|ZVI|2VF|3AP|420|488|494|5DC|688|6NR
IT ARRIVED!
MaestroAl is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #94
Deyvy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: F30 330D Finally. Love it!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchester

Posts: 274
iTrader: (0)

Grats buddy, at least give us a picture for those who are still waiting have something to look forward too. Lets see the red
__________________
330D M Sport Estoril Blue 19" + M Sport Brakes, Adaptive Suspension, HK Sound, HUD, Stop+Go, Vis Pack, New Pro Nav.
Deyvy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #95
F30AM
Brigadier General
 
F30AM's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: London, UK

Posts: 3,008
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroAl View Post
Didn't turn up til after dark Oh well; I've picked the wife up, taken the long route home, given it some beans, played with the crazy headlights and let it park itself. All in a day's work
Congrats big boy!
__________________
Superman F30 EBII 330d sDrive M Sport//Coral Red Hippo Hide Chairs.
F30AM is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #96
MaestroAl
Major
 
Drives: Superman 330D M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK

Posts: 1,194
iTrader: (0)

I was pleasantly surprised with the red. I ordered it blind based on the car configurator colour on the BMW website but then saw some pictures on here and thought OMG THAT'S BRIGHT! Turns out people just don't know how to use a camera It looks just like it does on the configurator and not like some tart's lipstick
__________________
"Superman 330D M Sport" Estoril Blue / Coral Red
2PF|ZAP|ZMP|ZVI|2VF|3AP|420|488|494|5DC|688|6NR
IT ARRIVED!
MaestroAl is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #97
F30AM
Brigadier General
 
F30AM's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: London, UK

Posts: 3,008
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroAl View Post
I was pleasantly surprised with the red. I ordered it blind based on the car configurator colour on the BMW website but then saw some pictures on here and thought OMG THAT'S BRIGHT! Turns out people just don't know how to use a camera It looks just like it does on the configurator and not like some tart's lipstick
Yes, the deep red cow hide is a winner and de best. Very Royal. Our opinions are unanaimous!!!
__________________
Superman F30 EBII 330d sDrive M Sport//Coral Red Hippo Hide Chairs.
F30AM is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST