|12-13-2012, 11:31 AM||#1|
Private First Class
Drives: F30 320d ED
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South East England, UK
Apologies if this has been discussed previously, I'm using my phone to post and for some reason it wont let me search...?
Anyway, what do people think about A-Glaze Interior & paint Protection, is it worth adding to your car?
I can get it added by the dealer at a 20% discount so only £289 quoted by them but not sure if others have got it/reccomend it?
The advantages of having a vehicle treated with A-Glaze Paint Sealant
The A-Glaze professional application, covered by a five year guarantee on all cars, is only available through car dealerships and reputable valeting companies.
* Protection against acid rain
* Protection against the sun's ultra violet rays
* Protection against colour fading
* Protection against ionisation and fallout
* Helps protect against car wash swirl marks
* Helps protect against bird acid
* Ensures a continuous showroom shine
* Creates a 7 mirror image
* Easy washing and no polishing
* Prolongs the paint life of your vehicle
On order/Its Here! F30 320d ED Melbourne Metallic, Vis Pack, Dakota Leather, & Other Goodies
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|