F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Hawaii > Aloha!
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Aloha!

Sorry but I just couldn't stand the 0 post count in these forums so I figured I just make a post to start it off

So, how many of us in Hawaii already have a F30, or have one on order? And how many did you see so far?

I kinda wonder where they all are, besides my own F30, I haven't seen a single one out on the roads yet lol... every time when I *think* I see one, it turns out to be a F10 that tricked me :S
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2012, 03:05 AM   #2
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
This must be the most sad topic ever... 217 views and no responses

Anyways, finally saw a F30 in the wild today
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #3
yerffejleahcim
First Lieutenant
 
yerffejleahcim's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 F30 Sport Mineral White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Oahu

Posts: 377
iTrader: (0)

Dude! Nice meeting you today. I will post pics shortly! Just now I noticed this thread. I guess all the other F30 owners here are not Internet-savvy. Hehehe
__________________
Michael

DELIVERED 2012 F30 328i Mineral White Sport Line / Coral Red / ZPP / Xenons / Sports Trans / M Performance Black Kidney Grilles
Arriving California April 11th ----- Expected Delivery May 4th
yerffejleahcim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Haha yeah was cool meeting you too! lol I guess you're right, we must be the only two internet using and F30 driving people xD (the others probably keep driving their cars lol)
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2012, 02:35 AM   #5
longtran@ltbmw
Captain
 
longtran@ltbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Tundra
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CA

Posts: 790
iTrader: (8)

aloha, I am in hawaii till wed. Haven't seen any F30. Where are you guys hiding?
longtran@ltbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2012, 03:24 AM   #6
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
lol I know, I never see any either.. the only one so far was Michael and only because I met up with him lol. He, at the other hand, seems to see them a lot though.. I don't know how he does it lol.

As for me, I'm mostly out in the west side of the island with frequent trips downtown but usually only short
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #7
longtran@ltbmw
Captain
 
longtran@ltbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Tundra
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CA

Posts: 790
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
lol I know, I never see any either.. the only one so far was Michael and only because I met up with him lol. He, at the other hand, seems to see them a lot though.. I don't know how he does it lol.

As for me, I'm mostly out in the west side of the island with frequent trips downtown but usually only short
We're here at Aulani.
longtran@ltbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #8
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
We're here at Aulani.
The Disney resort in Ko Olina? Awesome, how is it? Seems like a cool place but besides walking/driving by I never seen it from up close lol. We were planning to go there the last time we were at Ko Olina (a month ago or so) but we got lazy after a full day of swimming in one of the lagoons
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #9
longtran@ltbmw
Captain
 
longtran@ltbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Tundra
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CA

Posts: 790
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
The Disney resort in Ko Olina? Awesome, how is it? Seems like a cool place but besides walking/driving by I never seen it from up close lol. We were planning to go there the last time we were at Ko Olina (a month ago or so) but we got lazy after a full day of swimming in one of the lagoons
yes sir. its very nice here. Way different experience than Waikiki. Their accommodations are way better but of course cost goes up. We are going to the lagoons later today. Their lazy pool is sick. Especially right now, seem slow. Not too many people are here.
longtran@ltbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
yes sir. its very nice here. Way different experience than Waikiki. Their accommodations are way better but of course cost goes up. We are going to the lagoons later today. Their lazy pool is sick. Especially right now, seem slow. Not too many people are here.
Yeah I don't think I have ever seen it crowded over there, besides when they just opened that is. I think their prices are pretty steep, considered you can stay in Waikiki for less than 100 bucks a night.

I really wanna go there for a night or so someday, if only it is to swim in their pool and see the fishes xD

The lagoons are nice, we usually go to lagoon #4, the one all the way in the back. Be sure to take a snorkel set and and go a bit to the rocks, you'll be able to spot various fishes there and sometimes also sea turtles

I actually prefer the lagoons in Ko Olina over Waikiki.. Waikiki is nice but not for the beach lol, too crowded and too rough over there (as in lots of waves which doesn't go well with a 2.5 year old kid lol)
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 03:25 AM   #11
longtran@ltbmw
Captain
 
longtran@ltbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Tundra
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CA

Posts: 790
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
Yeah I don't think I have ever seen it crowded over there, besides when they just opened that is. I think their prices are pretty steep, considered you can stay in Waikiki for less than 100 bucks a night.

I really wanna go there for a night or so someday, if only it is to swim in their pool and see the fishes xD

The lagoons are nice, we usually go to lagoon #4, the one all the way in the back. Be sure to take a snorkel set and and go a bit to the rocks, you'll be able to spot various fishes there and sometimes also sea turtles

I actually prefer the lagoons in Ko Olina over Waikiki.. Waikiki is nice but not for the beach lol, too crowded and too rough over there (as in lots of waves which doesn't go well with a 2.5 year old kid lol)
if you want to swim in their pool, I'll give you all my wrist band when I leave. Thats all you need. Everyday they change color wrist band.
better yet, if you come tomorrow or sat, I can get you a wrist band.

Lagoon and snorkeling tomorrow. Prolly hit up the pool as well.
longtran@ltbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 03:54 AM   #12
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
if you want to swim in their pool, I'll give you all my wrist band when I leave. Thats all you need. Everyday they change color wrist band.
better yet, if you come tomorrow or sat, I can get you a wrist band.

Lagoon and snorkeling tomorrow. Prolly hit up the pool as well.
lol thanks for the offer but I'm afraid I wont be able to do that this weekend.. kind of a busy schedule ahead of me
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #13
Rennfahrer
TEAM BMW HAWAII
 
Rennfahrer's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nürburgring

Posts: 122
iTrader: (1)

Come out to EuroSunday this Sunday guys! Would love to see some F30's join the Team!

Rennfahrer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #14
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennfahrer View Post
Come out to EuroSunday this Sunday guys! Would love to see some F30's join the Team!
Hmm 9 am is early on a Sunday lol (well, for us that is lol). I'll see, sounds like a cool thing to do though

One downside: I really need to get a dent out of my car tomorrow in that case, and of course wash my car again >_<' haha. We'll see, I keep it in mind and discuss it with my wife for sure
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2012, 04:23 AM   #15
yerffejleahcim
First Lieutenant
 
yerffejleahcim's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 F30 Sport Mineral White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Oahu

Posts: 377
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennfahrer View Post
Come out to EuroSunday this Sunday guys! Would love to see some F30's join the Team!

I should be able to drop by around 1030am. :-)
__________________
Michael

DELIVERED 2012 F30 328i Mineral White Sport Line / Coral Red / ZPP / Xenons / Sports Trans / M Performance Black Kidney Grilles
Arriving California April 11th ----- Expected Delivery May 4th
yerffejleahcim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2012, 04:25 AM   #16
yerffejleahcim
First Lieutenant
 
yerffejleahcim's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 F30 Sport Mineral White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Oahu

Posts: 377
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
Hmm 9 am is early on a Sunday lol (well, for us that is lol). I'll see, sounds like a cool thing to do though

One downside: I really need to get a dent out of my car tomorrow in that case, and of course wash my car again >_<' haha. We'll see, I keep it in mind and discuss it with my wife for sure
Svache, let me know if you can make it. I have to clean my car tomorrow as well.. :-)
__________________
Michael

DELIVERED 2012 F30 328i Mineral White Sport Line / Coral Red / ZPP / Xenons / Sports Trans / M Performance Black Kidney Grilles
Arriving California April 11th ----- Expected Delivery May 4th
yerffejleahcim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2012, 06:27 AM   #17
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Ok, will let you know tomorrow
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #18
Rennfahrer
TEAM BMW HAWAII
 
Rennfahrer's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nürburgring

Posts: 122
iTrader: (1)

awesome! hope to meet you guys in person
Rennfahrer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #19
yerffejleahcim
First Lieutenant
 
yerffejleahcim's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 F30 Sport Mineral White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Oahu

Posts: 377
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennfahrer View Post
awesome! hope to meet you guys in person
Renn, what car do you drive and whats your first name so i know who to look for. Hehe. I just cleaned my car today. :-)
__________________
Michael

DELIVERED 2012 F30 328i Mineral White Sport Line / Coral Red / ZPP / Xenons / Sports Trans / M Performance Black Kidney Grilles
Arriving California April 11th ----- Expected Delivery May 4th
yerffejleahcim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2012, 02:03 AM   #20
Rennfahrer
TEAM BMW HAWAII
 
Rennfahrer's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nürburgring

Posts: 122
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerffejleahcim View Post
Renn, what car do you drive and whats your first name so i know who to look for. Hehe. I just cleaned my car today. :-)
don't worry, I will find you
Rennfahrer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #21
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
 
svache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I'm sorry guys, I wont be able to make it.. it's almost 10am and I just woke up, it's really too early for me on a day that my wife works
__________________
F30 328i Luxury w/ Mojave metallic, beige interior (timeline)


Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
svache is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #22
m3 guy
Major
 
m3 guy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 X5M
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hawaii

Posts: 1,148
iTrader: (3)

Howzit guys!

Placing my order for a F30 Msport either this week or next so that will make 3 of us
__________________

2013 F30 335 Estoril Blue-Black SOLD
2012 E70 X5M Monte Carlo Blue-Silverstone Journal
m3 guy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST