F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > doubt about female friend...
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #67
grimlock
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 1,708
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post
haha you guys are funny lol.
so the thing is that she has a preference for white guys and fuck, im asian. sigh...
it's good to know for sure that nothing will ever happen between us, so i can focus on just being a good friend and not have any expectations or emotional hopes.

i know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have? i find that hard to believe and im pretty sure most you guys are just putting up a front to be some masculine guy who gets whatever girl you want, but IRL you guys just as "gay" as you call me out to be. anyways, have a good day.
The issure is not that you are gay but that you are being a pussy.
If she is treating you like a eunuch that means she doesn't find you attractive, what is there to understand, it's reality.
grimlock is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #68
JoeyO
Lieutenant
 
Drives: silver car
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: USA

Posts: 537
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post
I know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have?.
No, because most guys don't have female friends in the true sense like a friend-friend. I would question whether that's even possible without introducing sex into the equation. There are lots of guys that have female friends. They're called gay guys.
JoeyO is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #69
shah269
Captain
 
Drives: 2009
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 889
iTrader: (0)

Dude you fucking hurt my head!
Ask her out or STFU!
Not hard!
Say "Girl, let's go out for a movie, then dinner and then my place!" If she says no then fuck her and move on! If she says yes...fuck her and stay?

God watching you talk about this is like watching old people fuck!
shah269 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #70
SpeedOften
Cone Killing E90
 
Drives: 07 E90 335i Crimson Red
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NH / VA

Posts: 611
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [2.88]
2002 BMW X5 4.4  [0.00]
you said "no" to PIIHB, but what about PIIHM???

__________________
BMWCCA Member #424823
SpeedOften is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #71
shah269
Captain
 
Drives: 2009
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 889
iTrader: (0)

http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...men-be-friends
go read this
shah269 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #72
Pontrelli
Banned
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 157
iTrader: (0)

Too funny

OP really is whining like a little girl about all this.
Pontrelli is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #73
Foodle
Captain
 
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: PA

Posts: 769
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post
so the thing is that she has a preference for white guys and fuck, im asian. sigh...
Soooo many excuses

BTW I'm an asian guy who's dated a few girls who did not consider dating asian guys previously. A mature girl realizes that it's not about ethnicity, it's about the person.

... and you still haven't addressed the fact that this is the second time in less than a year that you've been used as a doormat by a girl and come crying to the OT forums about it:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664122
Foodle is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #74
NoM3ForMe
Major
 
NoM3ForMe's Avatar
 
Drives: '04 Quest, '07 Kia Sorrento
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ...location, location?

Posts: 1,336
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to NoM3ForMe
Quote:
Originally Posted by samchoi604 View Post
Typical e90post responses. Average maturity of this forum is at an all time low.

To the OP, if you have no interest in her whatsoever, then you should stop seeing her. It's very unusual for a male and female to have a normal long-term friendship.
Correct on both counts.
__________________
try { Life.Live(); } catch (Experience exp) { Console.WriteLine(exp.ToString(); } finally { Brian.Dispose(); }
"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those that read binary, and those that don't."
NoM3ForMe is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #75
Pontrelli
Banned
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 157
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodle View Post
Soooo many excuses

BTW I'm an asian guy who's dated a few girls who did not consider dating asian guys previously. A mature girl realizes that it's not about ethnicity, it's about the person.

... and you still haven't addressed the fact that this is the second time in less than a year that you've been used as a doormat by a girl and come crying to the OT forums about it:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664122
+1 down to hear about this..2 identical threads..hmm
Pontrelli is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #76
andybui82
Colonel
 
andybui82's Avatar
 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Blop PNW branch

Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post
haha you guys are funny lol.
so the thing is that she has a preference for white guys and fuck, im asian. sigh...
it's good to know for sure that nothing will ever happen between us, so i can focus on just being a good friend and not have any expectations or emotional hopes.

i know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have? i find that hard to believe and im pretty sure most you guys are just putting up a front to be some masculine guy who gets whatever girl you want, but IRL you guys just as "gay" as you call me out to be. anyways, have a good day.


oh you're not gay my bad. you're just soft AF. grow some balls if you like her then go for it. Who cares if she is into white guys, sway her. impress her. Jesus you're a mess.
__________________
Cars: SGM 325i (Retired) l BSM 135i (Retired) l SS to Gloss White S2000 (Retired) l Arctic White RS4 (Retired) l White GTi (retired) l AW 335d M-Sport
andybui82 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #77
Rowdy
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Hongcouver Canada

Posts: 215
iTrader: (1)

Seriously 4 paged thread on this now? wow..
Rowdy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #78
upstatedoc
Drone Expert
 
upstatedoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 BMW 328ix
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,354
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
Seriously 4 paged thread on this now? wow..
and, there's also this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodle View Post
__________________
2014 Dodge Durango R/T //Diablosports Tuning
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/ Countermeasure enthusiast.
upstatedoc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #79
Pontrelli
Banned
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 157
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybui82 View Post
oh you're not gay my bad. you're just soft AF. grow some balls if you like her then go for it. Who cares if she is into white guys, sway her. impress her. Jesus you're a mess.
Maybe he needs testosterone therapy? lol
Pontrelli is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #80
andybui82
Colonel
 
andybui82's Avatar
 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Blop PNW branch

Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontrelli View Post
Maybe he needs testosterone therapy? lol
hahahaha
__________________
Cars: SGM 325i (Retired) l BSM 135i (Retired) l SS to Gloss White S2000 (Retired) l Arctic White RS4 (Retired) l White GTi (retired) l AW 335d M-Sport
andybui82 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #81
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
I think you should F*cK her mom

__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #82
carve
Major
 
carve's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: usa

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post

i know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have?
If you are attracted, it won't result in things such as work complications (or, the attraction is strong enough where it's worth that risk) and you're both single, then you should give it a go. Why wouldn't you?

Quote:
No, because most guys don't have female friends in the true sense like a friend-friend. I would question whether that's even possible without introducing sex into the equation. There are lots of guys that have female friends. They're called gay guys
Absolutely. The only way I can have a woman as a friend in the same sense as I have a guy as a friend (i.e. zero sexual tension) is if I'm not at all attracted to her (or if she is WAY down on my list of women I'd be interested in. I have several female cycling friends who fall into that catagory. That's why gay guys can be "just friends" with very attractive women- because they don't see them the same way so there isn't any sexual tension. I can also be "friends" with the wives and girlfriends of my guy friends, but it's in a different sense. i.e., it would be pretty weird if we started hanging out a lot without the guy friend around.

I can still sort of be friends with a woman I'm attracted to who isn't interested in me, but there will always be a degree of sexual tension there. This is where you are, but it sounds like you frequently put yourself DEEP into this position intentionally due to inaction.

Read this...
http://www.laddertheory.com/

Put yourself out there and be more forward with women. I guarantee you'll get shot down a few times, and that's fine. There are LOTS of women out there, so don't get to hung up on any one. Rejection saves you from wasting a lot of time, and it also teaches you about what women find attractive and unattractive. Getting shot down is arguably NECESSARY to becoming an attractive guy.

Last edited by carve; 12-05-2012 at 12:50 PM.
carve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST