View Single Post
      04-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #143
lux.sh
missing two turbos.

Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
I think Hyundai should focus on beating Infiniti and other japanese upper scale manufacturers before thinking of competing with top german manufacturers. Japanese manufacturers still can't fully beat german autos in terms of overall package. Not just yet. Overall refinement of a vehicle is something that only comes from know-how and the brand entity, not the technology alone. I'm sure japanese are up-to-date with most vehicle related technologies, only thing they really lack these days is "feel". Something embedded into BMW when you grab the steering wheel.

Hyundai could say its a bmw competitor, but honestly, I will laugh. They make great cars, great warranty(proven durability), and nowadays, great design and their own technology to make parts on their own. What they lack is what most other manufacturers lack from Germans, the feel of the vehicle. I drive a BMW, I would know it is a bmw with my eyes closed. I drive a lexus, I wouldn't know whether I'm in an acura or some other car.

Hyundai, pursuing for similar numbers and positive design review is good, but thats a long step behind cars like BMW already.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States