View Single Post
      03-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #3
Private First Class
Buzzman's Avatar
Drives: 2012 335i Sedan Sport
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gatineau (Québec) Canada

Posts: 148
iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by fireline43 View Post
So I was talking with a buddy who was in the army stationed in germany some years ago and he was telling me that you need a liscense to drive over there? I'm guessing the ED takes care of this for you, but If I was to get a rental car over there and drive, is that possible?
For Germany, I can confirm my Cdn license was enough to rent a car.
2012 F30 Melbourne Red 335i Sport Line
2007 E92 Space Grey - Retired
Buzzman is offline   Canada
Reply With Quote