View Single Post
      02-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #29
MadZarBMR
Private First Class

Drives: '13 335i M-Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinh335 View Post
Thanks for the review! it's very helpful. I just got my Msport 335 this week (also Mineral Grey). I think the ride now is perfect (plus I'm on stock 18'' rubber). I think it could be maybe 5 percent stiffer, (daily driver in dc w bad roads and wife and kid here). ...but sounds like the Mperformance may be too much, especially if i go to lower series tires..... would u agree?

Sucks cause I guess the only other option right now is prob h&r sports, but I'm nervous those will bounce or damage oem dampers over time.
I definitely recommend staying away from M performance suspension if you drive bad roads or you carry passengers on a regular basis. Compared to M-Sport, it feels about 20-30% stiffer, but again, I spent a week in a loaner 328 base and that felt incredibly soft. Need to give it a few more days to settle and get used to. In reality its probably somewhere between 15-20% stiffer. Feels great when cornering, but you definitely feel every little bump on the road. I'm wondering if regular radials would feel the same compared to the run flats?
MadZarBMR is offline   United_States