View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 01:12 AM   #3
kobechrome
Captain
 
kobechrome's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F30 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ashburn, VA

Posts: 700
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
Seems your only option is the multiple security deposits unless you can negotiate a lower purchase price, but you'd have to be willing to walk away from a car you've waited all this time for to do that (or at least bluff that you will). You probably should be getting a bigger discount than that. What credits are in that price? Did you get BMW loyalty and holiday?
Both holiday and owner loyalty are both included, so final price is $85 above invoice. I guess with these credits, I should have negotiated $500 above invoice then taken the credits for a net of $1250 below invoice?

I could bluff walking away but obviously don't *really* want to do this since I've been waiting for this car. If I already pre-negotiated the price of the car, do you think the dealer would budge to sell the car?

At the end of day, I'll pay what I have to pay, just wondering if my calculations are wrong with all the numbers. I also don't mind MSDs to buy down the MF.
__________________
kobechrome is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote