Originally Posted by DarkTrigger
So I just got my car back from the dealership from reprogramming the ASS.
Now, I noticed that they did not just reprogram the ASS, this was an update of all the programming.
A few things I noticed:
1) ASS now is set to remember last, unless you hit EcoPro. (Best update EVER!)
2) Door handle puddle lights now light up when in reverse
3) The mirror lights blink a few times when opening up the trunk with the CA
4) I haven't tested it yet, but I heard other people noticed that the rear windows one touch up works now
5) I noticed that I no longer have the 3 blink turn signal, instead I now have to hold it down (there may be something that got reset but I have got to find it, I noticed some other things got reset too, like my CA driver side unlock all)
Has anyone else got the update? Also, has anyone noticed any other small changes they made with the update? I was not given any sort of summary of changes.
lighting settings in i-drive...