View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
RC@PSI

Drives: 2004 AA Supercharged E46 M3

BMW F30 335i M-Sport Before and After coil-overs

Hey everyone,

We just wanted to post our recent experience with coil-overs on the F30 335i.

We worked with BC Racing NA to develop the F30 kit, so here it is in action.

Again, this is before and after. The after photos are set to MAX LOW, full drop. It will not get any lower than that and we don't encourage driving on the coil-overs this low. We just did it to take measurements and photos to show how low it will go. The car was raised to a nice drivable height that eliminated most of the "wheel gap".

Before:

BMW F30 335i before BC Racing Coil-overs by Precision Sport Industries, on Flickr

BMW F30 335i before BC Racing Coil-overs by Precision Sport Industries, on Flickr

After:

IMG_7BMW F30 335i after BC Racing Coil-overs by Precision Sport Industries, on Flickr

BMW F30 335i after BC Racing Coil-overs by Precision Sport Industries, on Flickr

BMW F30 335i after BC Racing Coil-overs by Precision Sport Industries, on Flickr

If you're interested in a kit for your F30, don't hesitate to ask us!

PM or call us for more info!

EDIT:

Here is a photo of its daily driving height. Again, "To each, his own".

DSC_9530 by Lafa Photography, on Flickr

Photo courtesy of LaFa Photography

New photos of the car. 10.01.12

Photos by: http://500px.com/WilliamStern

We're all about Breast Cancer Awareness.

RC | Precision Sport Industries (PSI) | RC@precision-sport.com | www.precision-sport.com | FACEBOOK | 407.617.0372

Last edited by RC@PSI; 10-15-2012 at 09:19 PM.
RC@PSI is offline   United_States