1. Use the internet CA so you don't waste your time at the dealership like 3 hours sitting their for nothing. Not worth it! Pretty much all the dealership in SolCal BMW has the chatting system.
2. Nope. I paid $350 under the invoice price($4500 off the MSRP). It depends on how you work with each dealership. And you can also use the graduation program, Olympic drive, USAA test drive, etc.
3. PM me and I'll give you some contacts. I know some people at Valencia, Shelly, and Mckenna BMW.
4. Just order the 2013 and you will have a better retail price.
Originally Posted by Karthikraja
I am very new to this Forum and ready to buy my first BMW. I was looking for good deal on 2012 Models and came to know 2013 Models are on Production. It looks like Some of you ordered 2013 Models. I am interested in it. Can you help me on ordering one. Here are the questions.
1. Do i need to work with any dealer to order it?
2. Since I am ordering, do i need to pay MSRP?
3. I am in LA, Can you suggest good dealer to negotiate and order?
4. Or Do i need to wait for 2013 models to Hit US market and purchase? I am already renting a car for few months,Since i am waiting for this one.
Any Help is appreciated.