(F30) Official MINERAL GREY F30 Photo Thread
Took delivery this week....
320d Sport - Mineral Grey
- Pro Navigation Pack
- Interior Comfort Pack
- Visibility Pack
- Sport Auto
- 18" 397 Wheels
- Black Mirror Caps
- Sun Protection Glass
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors
- Front seat heating
- Aluminium/Black Trim
- PDC Front & Rear
- Shadowline Finish
- Anthracite headlining
Am about 300 miles in and so far so good, no vibrations that have come through and the 320d engine is superb - on about 48mpg for the 300miles!!
Still getting used to the iDrive system... coming from a W204 C-Class it is a LOT more complicated, but am getting there!
Minor gripes so far:
- Wing Mirrors... wish they folded automatically when locking
- Front PDC... wish this came on automatically below a certain speed like the merc
- speed of navigating iPod... it takes a while to search through and get to the tracks I am looking for
- the isofix anchors are quite far in from the door, meaning wasted space between door and seat and impact to the seating for others in the back.
Big plusses over the mercedes:
- Seats are a lot more comfortable
- Space for rear seating is massive in comparison; although boot (aka trunk!) seems smaller.
- Xenons are amazing!